(Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Possibly several of them. I will earn a small commission if you use my links to purchase a product but your purchase price does not change. Check out the disclosure policy to find out more. Thank you for supporting My Joy in Chaos.)
Oh man, oh man! I'm so excited to tell you that for TWO DAYS ONLY the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is back. This is the last time this bundle will be available forever. Next year there will be a whole spanking new bundle with all new products.
So what's the big deal with the bundle? Why do I want my readers to get in on this deal?
Because I'm guessing like me you sometimes struggle to find a balance between raising the kids, getting homemaking tasks done, finding quiet time with God, being a good wife, and who knows what else. Even just the homemaking tasks alone can be daunting to manage, let alone all the other stuff!
I'm guessing you've searched for healthy meal ideas because your kids tend to be slightly picky. I'm guessing you've asked your friends for their best date ideas so you can keep things slightly more interesting and not so mundane in your marriage. I'm guessing you've looked for good materials to use with your kids to teach them God's word.
I'm guessing those things because I've done them. Every one of them. And that's why I'm thankful for this bundle. Because I didn't need to go hunting - the hunting was done for me. I paid my fee and it was all delivered in one easy to locate spot. And everything I've dug into so far has been quality materials and well worth the small price tag.
Here's what I've finished since purchasing in April:
- Adventures in Bible Journaling: An Extensive Beginner’s Guide to Art and Bible Journaling by Bethany Floyd ($18.97)
- Minding Your Mouth: A Biblical Study on Taming the Tongue by Jenn Thorson ($7.99)
- Reset: 31 Days of Real Joy Right Now by Marie Osborne ($9.99)
- The Glorious Ordinary: An Invitation to Study God’s Word in Your Everday by Sarah Frazer ($10.00)
These are the resources I'm still going through/using:
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine ($4.99)
- The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00)
- 14 Days to Opening Your Front Door to Guests by Dana White ($7.99)
- Sweet Life Planner: Vanilla Edition by Laura Smith ($35.00)
- 2017-2018 Yearly Personal Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($4.99)
I put the planners in the resources I'm still currently going through but they are planners soo... I guess I wouldn't be "done" with them until the end of next year? I actually printed a month or so worth of each of them to use for different things to see which I liked better. I've discovered I'm not much of a paper planner person, at least not for regular planning. I do much better with electronic versions of calendars. But I've discovered I really like planners for memory keepers and Bible journaling! I'll have a few posts about this in November but I'm using the monthly calendars to jot down my favorite moment of each day and the daily slots for Bible journaling and I really enjoy this.
If you do the math you can see that the very few resources I've finished (and am really, really, happy I started with) plus the ones I'm currently using the total is around $130. That's $100 more than this WHOLE BUNDLE and it's only nine of the 106 resources!
I'm not done with this bundle though- no way! Once I finish up the few I'm in the middle of up above these are the books and courses I plan on diving into next.
What I still plan on doing:
- Adore Your Wardrobe 14-Day “From Frustrating to Functional” Closet Makeover by Kelly Snyder ($69.00)
- Streamline Your Side-Hustle: A Comprehensive Guide to Balancing Your Blog with the Rest of Your Life by Erin Mellon ($15.00)
- Never Buy Bread Again: 20+ Homemade Bread Recipes by Laurie Neverman ($9.99)
- Becoming a Deliberate Mom: A Reflective Parenting Workbook by Jennifer Bly ($15.00)
I honestly had no interest in the closet makeover course until I heard great reviews of it from other moms that have similar casual looks like mine (hello, jeans and a tshirt) so I figured I should give it a try. I'd love to have a look that says I'm a functioning mom in my 30's rather than a just rolled out of bed college kid ;)
Two days doesn't give you much time to decide, I know, but that's why Ultimate Bundles is such a phenomenal company. They have a 30 day happiness guarantee. If you buy your bundle and start digging in and realize it's not what you thought it was you can shoot them an email and ask for a refund, no questions asked. They don't want anyone to be bummed out over their purchase.
What you need to know:
- The sale has started (it began at 12am Eastern!) and ends at 11:59pm on Tuesday, October 24th - as in tomorrow!
- 106 resources - eBooks, eCourses, webinars, audios, and printables
- $2283 worth of products
- $200 worth of bonuses for you to claim